Shed Building Experts – Ontario
Affordable Sheds is a family owned and operated business. When you choose us, you choose quality, no matter the style or material you select for your shed. Backyard sheds and residential outbuildings are our specialty. We can help you choose the right design for your shed resulting in a new building that will become a natural extension of your existing home and property. Whether you need more storage space, a workshop or studio, or a home for your animals, your new shed will look as though it has always belonged.
Fully Customized For Your Needs and Style
We don’t just build sheds. We will help you create whatever it is you need, and we will design it the way you want. No two customers want the same thing which is why you get to make all the choices. Affordable Sheds can construct your backyard building in any shape or size you want. From a small square lean-to on your patio, to a grand pool house, or the palace of chicken coops, we build all types of sheds. You can choose from a standard rectangle or an octagon gazebo, in your preferred material, in any color of the rainbow.
Your range of choices could include:
- Size: a small patio lean-to, a grand pool house, a mini garage, or a small barn. Create as much space as you need
- Shape: standard rectangular shed, five-sided corner units, octagon gazebo
- Use: storage shed, workshop or hobby space, studio, backyard office or small business, pool house, animal shelter, outdoor living, or entertainment
- Finishing material: standard vinyl siding, shiplap planks, cedar shakes, an many more
- Colour: choose any colour of the rainbow to match your style and property, with coordinating trims
- Floors: we can build on your existing concrete pad or construct a wood floor. Add ceramic tile, carpet, or linoleum
- Doors: single doors, double doors, rollup doors, Dutch doors, or any custom door installation. Add multiple doors to suit your needs
- Windows: choose the number and style of windows for light and air flow. Add a skylight for increased interior lighting
- Accessories: shutters, window boxes, gingerbread or specialty trim, door ramps or steps, railings, a front porch or extra large overhang
For Ideas and Inspiration, Check Out Our Style Gallery!